The ECG Farmstand is now open at 548 Broadway in Everett!
The ECG Youth Crew has been working hard harvesting, and preparing produce to sell at their farmstand. We are open every Wednesday for 3 pm- 6 pm pick-up and Saturdays 9:00 am -12:00 pm at our farmstand. So far, our beds have grown peas, radishes, beets, kale, mustard greens, spinach, tomatoes, eggplant and so much more!
Farmstand Hours: Saturday 9 am- 12 pm and Wednesdays 3 pm- 6 pm. Order here for Wednesday pick-up from 3 pm- 6 pm!
FREE PRODUCE WITH SNAP at Everett Community Growers’ Farmstand! With the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), you can:
- Get monthly funds to spend on groceries you like
- Qualify for the Healthy Incentive Program (HIP)
- HIP puts money back on your EBT card* when you use SNAP to buy healthy, local fruits and vegetables from HIP farm vendors.
- Click Here: https://www.mass.gov/service-details/massachusetts-healthy-incentives-program-hip for more information on HIP.
- Hours: Saturday 9 am- 12 pm and Wednesdays 3 pm- 6 pm
Portuguese: PRODUCTO GRATUITO COM SNAP em Everett Community Growers’ Farmstand! Com o Programa de Assistência a Nutriçao Suplementor (SNAP) você pode:
- Obtenha fundos mensais para gastar em mantimentos que você gosta.
- Qualifique-se para o Programa de Incentivo à Saúde (HIP).
- HIP coloca o dinheiro de volta no seu cartão EBT quando você usa o SNAP para comprar vegetais locais saudáveis de fornecedores de fazendas HIP, até um limite mensal de $40, $60 ou $80.
- Clique aqui: https://www.mass.gov/…/massachusetts-healthy-incentives… para aprender mais sobre o programa de incentivos saudáveis (HIP).
- Horas: Sábado 9h às 12h e Quarta-feira 3h às 6h.
Spanish: PRODUCTO GRTIS CON SNAP en el puesto de agricultores de Everett Community Growers. Con el programa de Asistencia Nutricional Suplementaria (SNAP), usted puede.
- Obtenga fondos cada mez para gastar en la comida que le gustan.
- Califique para el Programa de Incentivos Saludables (HIP)
- HIP devuelve dinero a su tarjeta EBT cuando usa SNAP para comprar frutas y verduras locales saludables de los proveedores agrícolas de HIP. hasta un límite mensual de $ 40, $ 60 u $ 80.
- Haga clic aquí: https://www.mass.gov/service-details/massachusetts-healthy-incentives-program-hip para más información.
- Horario: sábado de 9:00 am a 12:00 pm y miércoles de 3:00 pm a 6:00 pm.
Our Farm Has Relocated for the 2021 Season!
We will remain growing while the Northern Strand Community Trail is being renovated. ECG has relocated to the old Everett High School at 548 Broadway, right in the heart of Everett. Many thanks to the City of Everett and Everett Public Schools for working with us to make our transition a success!
The ECG Farm Stand will open this summer at 548 Broadway in Everett and will continue to accept card, cash, P-EBT, and SNAP/HIP at our new location.
Looking to volunteer or work at the ECG Farm?
The ECG Farmstand
Since 2016 we have been donating to the Bread of Life. In 2020 ECG piloted our first farmstand. Currently, all food grown at the ECG Farm by our Youth Crew is sold at the stand and donated to Bread of Life and Mystic Community Market food pantries. We strive to make our food accessible to all, especially in the greater Everett area where there is a high demand for locally sourced produce (see Everett Food Plan). Importantly, in 2020 we became Everett’s ONLY authorized Healthy Incentives Program (HIP) vendor, bringing new state money into the community and increasing food access during a pandemic.
We accept HIP/SNAP/P-EBT, credit card, and cash.
- What Do We Grow?
- Bok Choy
- Collard Greens
Northern Strand Community Farm
Currently Under Construction Est. 2016
- In 2016, through a land inventory and assessment in Everett, we found a farm location. At the NSCF we harvested and donated all of our produce to the Bread of Life Food Pantry in Malden. We also conduct workshops and events at the farm.
- We employed six youth crew members this season from the Everett Community, many of whom have worked for ECG for years.
- In 2020 we opened our first Northern Strand Community Farm Stand where we started accepting HIP (the healthy Incentives Program), SNAP, and P-EBT (Pandemic EBT).
- Altogether, we harvested over 900 lbs, sold over 500 lbs, and donated over 380 lbs of our very own locally grown produce!
Check out NSCF 2020 Growing Season